100% Pure Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Black Polish Powder
Highest Quality Food Grade
Ingredients: Pure Activated Charcoal Carbon Coco Powder. Nothing else
Activated charcoal also helps whiten teeth!
How can this product help whiten our teeth?
It might sound weird, but many traditional societies used twigs and charcoal as their main way of cleaning and caring for their teeth.
And this stuff works! In fact, you can even add some loose charcoal powder to your oil pulling routine for a daily cleansing and whitening boost.
“You use black charcoal to make your teeth white?”
Yes, it seems counter-intuitive. But trust me. The black powder will wash away (although it is a bit messy), and you will be left with whiter teeth.
Activated Charcoal teeth whitening directions:
- Wet your toothbrush well.
- Place toothbrush on top of a napkin, piece of toilet paper, or paper towel.
- Gently twist open your activated charcoal capsule.
- Carefully empty activated charcoal powder onto toothbrush
- Start brushing! It will be a little bit “powdery” at the beginning, but your saliva will soon take over and spread the powder everywhere. You could also add a small amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush and dip into the charcoal powder if you prefer.
- Gently brush for 3 to 5 minutes. Spit periodically into your cup, rather than sink. This will make clean up easier!
- Rinse your mouth well with water. Be sure to brush your tongue too with water as it will be black
- Dump your spit cup into the toilet and flush.
- Clean any excess powder residue on your sink with a baby wipe.
How often do you use activated charcoal teeth whitening?
I recommend doing once daily, 3 days in a row.